BIBS De Lux | Silicone - One Size - Woodchuck/Blush 0-3 years
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
BIBS De Lux is a new and exclusive design take of the iconic BIBS Colour pacifier. It comes with an elegant hidden gathering in an enhanced matte finish for a Premium look. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the right sucking technique at the breast. The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s mouth.
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Silicone | One Size.
- Also available in night version with glow in the dark handle.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
BIBS Dummies meet Australia Safety standards (AS2432-1991) and European safety standard (EN1400). Each dummy is supplied with care information printed within the box. Please read and follow all information carefully.
- When receiving your dummies, sterilise by immersing in boiled water for 5 minutes. Before each use, the dummy should be sterilised shortly by pouring boiling water over it.
- As the dummy has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into it - when the dummy has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene.
- Do not place the dummy in a steriliser of any kind, as the steriliser may become too hot and cause the dummy to bubble.
- Always use dummy with supervision.
- Silicone pacifiers should likewise be poured with boiling water and be let to soak for approx. 5 min. Silicone can be microwave sterilized.
- Dummies are recommended to be discarded every 4-6 weeks due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Inspect dummy before use and discard if worn.
- If you are using a dummy chain, please ensure it meets safety certification EN12586.