Birthday: April 2nd
I live in a lively garden full of colour and magic. Every time I hop through the blooming flowers, I get inspired to create something new! Let’s paint with every colour of the rainbow and show everyone that life is one big, beautiful work of art!
Favourite quote: “Where there's wonder, there's magic.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
Fabric & features
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
Your doll can be machine washed in cold water on the gentle cycle, but we recommend washing your cuddle+kind doll by hand and laying it flat to dry to help preserve its shape and details.
The safety of little ones is our highest priority. Our dolls have been tested by a certified third-party facility to meet or exceed US, Canadian and European safety requirements for newborn and children’s toys. Due to the intricacy of our hand-knit mermaids Isla and Pearl, we recommend those dolls for children aged 24m+. The yarn used to hand-knit each doll has been additionally tested to be safe and non-toxic. We recommend that young children be supervised when playing with all toys, including our dolls.